Core values reflect the deeply held values of the Ruel Foundation that are central to its operations.
- The Ruel Foundation is called to follow the biblical principles of compassion and care and these principals are at the core of all its actions.
- The Ruel Foundation is committed to openness, accountability, transparency and integrity in all its dealings
- The Ruel Foundation believes that every person regardless of religious belief, social status or ethnicity is of equal value to God
- The Ruel Foundation is committed to serving with quality over quantity and bringing lasting change to the lives of individuals, one at a time.
- The Ruel Foundation recognizes that to be of any lasting significance both spiritually and physically, it is called to its commission as a biblical expression of faith and love.
The core purpose is the reason that the Ruel Foundation exists.
- To provide free medical treatment for children that have curable physical deformities and medical conditions.
- To provide physical and emotional support to children who are in crisis with serious physical or emotional distress.
- To provide free housing for abandoned and abused child.
- To provide adoption services for children who qualify.
- To engage the local community to be part of the solution, using local resources wherever possible thereby enriching the local community
No child on the Island of Mindoro should suffer from a curable deformity or medical condition.
- Every child born on the Island of Mindoro should be free of avoidable birth defects caused by a lack of education or lack of health care access and facilities.
The Ruel Foundation’s mission is to seek out overlooked children with curable medical conditions including physical deformities and to provide free surgeries, medical care and education utilizing local resources wherever possible.
Mother Teresa said "We can do no great things, only small things with great love.
make a great difference to the life of a child in need with even a small donation. View all children needing sponsorship